President and Founder
President and founder of The Griffin Tate Group, Inc. (TGTG), Karen Tate is an internationally recognized expert in the field of project management and is the co-author several project management books.
- Founder and President of The Griffin Tate Group, Inc.
- More than 25 Years of Project Management experience
- Serving non-profit, public and private sector organizations
- Internationally recognized thought leader
- Recipient of the elite PMI Fellow Award
- Elected and served two consecutive terms on the Project Management Institute’s International Board of Directors
- Frequent presenter at PMI and other professional organizations
- Senior Life Member of the Society of Women Engineers
- Corporate experience in project management, construction, engineering, consulting, facilitation, and procurement.
- Is the co-author of numerous books, including:
- Project Management Memory Jogger™
- The Risk Management Memory Jogger™
- The Advanced Project Management Memory Jogger™
- The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course on Project Management
- Getting Started in Project Management (Wiley & Sons)
- Vanderbilt University
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Xavier University MBA
- PMP #520