A Step By Step Approach to Requirements Development
This two-day program focuses on a participative method for requirements development. Participants learn how to determine customers' needs and wants. They learn to work with the customer to translate these into features and functions.
Participants learn how to use the scope definition tool. They also learn how to plan for and monitor scope quality throughout the project. The workshop is participative in nature. Attendees work through a case study exercise, practicing the role of the customer and the role of the project team.
This workshop is led by specially trained and certified GTG Trainers. It includes a participant workbook and a copy of the best selling book, The Project Management Memory Jogger™.
What you will learn
- Translate Customer Wants to Features and Functions
- Facilitate a Customer Features & Functions Matrix
- Complete the Customer Features & Functions Matrix
- Conduct an Impact Analysis
- Prevent Scope Risk
- Create a Quality Plan
- Monitor Deliverable Quality
You Will Be Able To
- Produce Deliverables the Customer Wants
- Communicate with Customers in their Language
- Accurately Define Customer Requirements
- Assure the Quality of Your Deliverables
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Project Stakeholders